No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Flying man flies flight simulator
- Putin-themed chocolate
- Ebola vaccine shows initial promise in human trial
- Johnny Depp's new movie Mortdecai unveils posters
- U.S. issues rules on menu calorie labeling to fight obesity
- People gather for Ferguson protest in New York
- Shanghai named among top 9 best value destinations for 2015 by Lonely Planet
- 51st Golden Horse Awards held in Taiwan
- Giant axe "hits" Lujiazui
- Japanese actor Ken Takakura dies at 83
- Best plants for cleaning air
- Living in Shanghai