No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Lang Lang to perform at UN Day concert
- Li Na: enjoy life, not back to tennis
- Chinese banks to phase out magcards
- China opens Silk Road film fest
- Shanghai metro guide map issued
- In pics: Rowing machine China open held in Shanghai
- Leisure and Fantasy Lounge "SOFA" held in Colombia
- Miss Asia Pageant N.A. Final crowned
- 2014 int'l car exhibition in Paris
- Jacaranda trees S. Africa enters blooming season
- Barrier-free films showing on White Cane Safety Day
- Living in Shanghai