Chinese President Xi Jinping attended a gathering of more than 3000 Japanese visitors in Beijing Saturday to support people-to-people exchanges between the two nations.
No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- World's largest Disney store opens in Shanghai
- FC Bayern finalizes China tour with three friendlies
- "Little Prince" to debut at Cannes
- Music legend John Lennon's bronze sculpture unveiled in Lithuania
- An early glimpse of Shanghai Disney store
- Mobile app to help Chinese students prepare for US study
- Highlights of V-Day Parade in Russia
- Chinese language teaching and culture spreading at international schools in SH
- World's most beautiful self-driving roads
- American woman sells Chinese pancake in US and makes a hit
- Weird resignation letters go viral
- Consul Generals' New Year Wishes 2015