No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- "Guardians of the Galaxy" leads China's box office
- Orionid meteor shower seen in Chongqing
- Forbidden City issues annual passes
- World's best dressed dog
- "The Hobbit 3" releases new stills
- "Third toilets" appear in Sh
- Share fun in Halloween parade
- Black-headed gulls seen in SW China's Tibet
- Slim possibility of severe haze during marathon
- Miss Asia Pageant N.A. Final crowned
- Jacaranda trees S. Africa enters blooming season
- Living in Shanghai