No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Dunedin Mayoral Scholarship Programme|Milly: it's a worthwhile experience!
- Foreign campers: "Be a Shanghainese"
- Australian teenager's one-day homestay in Shanghai
- Collective birthday celebrated at intl youth camp
- Foreigners learn to draw traditional Chinese painting during intl youth camp
- Foreign teenagers wear Chinese Han Clothes at youth camp
- Young campers cooperate and compete in Ironman Triathlon
- 11th Shanghai Intl Youth Interactive Friendship Camp opens
- Earthmen busy on creations after they found Pluto's Love Note
- Thomas train opens in Japan
- Amazing photos captured during Typhoon Chan-Hom
- Consul Generals' New Year Wishes 2015