No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Creative Chinese style breakfast full of mother's love
- "Star Wars: Episode VII" plot details leaked online
- Yao to join in ALS ice bucket challenge
- Jackie Chan's son detained over drug abuse
- Facekini goes viral in French fashion circle
- City opens Shanghainese training camp
- More flights linking China with Australia
- Kim Soo Hyun arrives in Nanjing for 2014 Youth Olympics
- Musclemen becoming car washers
- Nobel-winning Naipaul meets Shanghai readers
- NYU SH to open new campus
- Living in Shanghai