No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Americans have fun in tunnel battle of ice and snow
- Photos: Stars shine on 87th Oscar red carpet
- Police perform guard duty at scenic spots in SH during Spring Fest holiday
- Cute! Shaun the Sheep in real life
- In pics: Chinese New Year celebrated around the world
- Photos: What does this year's zodiac animal look like in China?
- Where to go today?
- Daddy Ziqie tells story of ancient Jinuo Puer tea culture
- Jinuo people cerebrate 2015 Te Mao Ke Festival
- People walk home with New Year goods as roads glitter over
- Model Elena Perminova gets back in shape 60 days after delivery
- Shanghai CPPCC Chairman chats online with netizens