No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Shanghai Opens China's 1st Int'l Teachers College of Chinese Language and Culture
- Disciplinary watchdog announces to punish officials at extravagant banquet on stampede night
- 11 officials punished over Bund stampede
- Jay Chou, Hannah Quinlivan hold wedding ceremony in UK
- Cute photos of burnt Koala receiving treatment go viral online
- Chinese football star Sun Wen presents awards at FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014
- Photos: Clean air comes back to Shanghai
- China's Miss Universe entrant poses for photos in US
- Photos: All 36 sets of zodiac stamps issued by China Post
- Chinese meter reader's perfect timed photos go viral online in US
- People mourn Bund stampede victims
- 2015 Lucky word unveiled by Longhua Temple