No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Liu Ye couple visit Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
- Sexy Chinese TV program arouses discussion
- Colorful solar halo seen in Shanghai
- Angels on ice at Figure Skating Championships 2015
- Photos: Firing moments of world-famous handguns
- Rescuing a kangaroo stuck in kettle
- Toy exhibition "Hello, childhood" for post-1980s generation
- Baymax-version Emperor from Palace Museum
- Photos: Conca's new home in SH
- Chinese soldiers keep on alert at China-Myanmar border when refugees housed in camps
- [Video]CG of Nigeria in SH offers Chinese New Year Wishes
- Daddy Ziqie tells story of ancient Jinuo Puer tea culture