No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Expo M3 water gate renovated to be yacht dock
- Learning Mandarin no walk in park for foreigner
- "North Korean defectors" hold group wedding ceremony in S Korea
- Bilingual name list of 27 tax free stores in Shanghai
- Disney parks say no to selfie stick
- What photos world leaders post on social networking sites?
- Huge 3D paddy paintings appear in Sibe ethnic town
- People flock to buy Disney stamps in Shanghai
- White-collars relax in meditation at Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple
- Photos: Shanghai sees flooding after torrential rain
- "Shanghai, Let's Meet" in Milan
- Consul Generals' New Year Wishes 2015