China is opposed to countries or individuals that launch cyber attacks on a third country from foreign soil, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said Monday.
No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- 40,000 participate in SH civil servant examination
- Be creative when building a snowman
- Photos: Dynamic Show of Shanghai Type
- Peng Liyuan visits Family House of Zheng Guanying
- "Pancake ice" appears in Scotland
- A matter of time
- Photos: Miss South Africa crowned Miss World 2014
- Latin City parade through Macao
- Quilts fixed on pillars for sunshine look like Sunny Dolls
- Victor Li: No need to pile into hot destinations for studying abroad
- 28-year-old woman gets old overnight after giving birth
- Living in Shanghai