No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- China opens gold market to foreigners
- Ebola vaccine trial begins in Oxford
- Hello world, we're "coolest" dogs!
- Pyongyang Film Festival kicks off in DPRK
- C Ronaldo's girlfriend poses for fashion shoot
- US lawyers present precious legal books to local university
- Backgrounder: books donated to ECUPL
- Kate Winslet at Toronto Film Fest
- "Squatting service" sparks debate
- Best time to view the largest Moon
- New subway cars arrive in Shanghai
- Living in Shanghai