No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Marriott International Hosts Spectacular Charity Gala for the Yao Foundation
- British Airways Proudly Flies the Magna Carta to China for its 800th anniversary global tour
- Holiday traffic rush makes toll station parking lot
- Photos: Peng Liyuan's fashion style during her US visit
- Photos: from school uniform to wedding dress
- US visa section opens new space to improve service
- Heartwarming photos: doctor comforts frightened little girl before operation
- Jack Ma cheers for 2015 Yao Foundation Charity Game
- Shanghai in Anti-Japanese War through foreign eyes
- 2015 Peace and Prosperity Forum held in Taiwan
- JD.com promoting Global Purchase with IMT Project