No one can understand the culture of a country without first experiencing its food and drink. Chinese culinary traditions have adapted freely and changed fluidly with time. Over the course of 5000 years, these culinary traditions have been devised and perfected and have withstood the test of time.
Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years. Throughout history, Chinese philosophy has been molded to fit the prevailing schools of thought and circumstances in China. At a time of intellectual thought, these philosophic ideas greatly affected China's society.
- Hongqiao Airport receives 1st Boeing 747-8 airplane
- 2018 World Cup logo unveiled
- Chinese coach Xu Genbao's 50-year soccer career
- Beautiful Prosecutor General of Crimea
- Stefanie Sun holds last concert of 2014 Asian tour
- China Fashion Week: creations of Hei Lau, Cai Zhonghan
- "Ouija" tops N.A. box office before Halloween
- Williams wins third-straight WTA Finals title
- Kim Soo Hyun invited to be Seoul's city image ambassador
- Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am kicks off
- Eli hopes to break records in Chinese Full House
- Living in Shanghai